26 August 2008

EXCLUSIVE: New Gomito Country Song!

Ask not for whom la Barra sings. It sings for thee.
MLS Rumors² has an exclusive for you! A confidential inside source just sent us the lyrics to Christian Gomez' hawt new country tune, "Commerce City Blues" - check it out:
I hear la Barra singin'
They're bouncing in the stands
And I ain't seen 90 minutes since I don't know when,
I'm stuck in Commerce City, and time keeps draggin' on
But those fans keep a singin' on down in Wash-ing-ton...
When I was just a baby my mama said, "Christian,
Always be a good boy, don't ever make demands."
But I ended up a Rapid just for an extra year
When I hear those fans a singin', I hang my head in tears...

I bet there's players playin' in a fancy tournament
They're probably speakin' Spanish and can't hear my lament.
Well I know I had it coming, I know I can't be free
But those fans keep a singin'
And that's what tortures me...

Well if they freed me from the Big Dick,
If la Barra sang for me
I bet I'd move it on right back to Washington, D.C.
Far from Commerce City, that's where I want to stay
And I'd let la Barra Brava sing my blues away...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, what about the big supporters group in Denver that sings for Christian every week?
Oh, right...... I forgot.
Guess they got lost in the rapids.

Anonymous said...

This is nothing short of brilliant. Bravo, MLSRR

Unknown said...

Wow that's deep man. Have you guys considered a career change? This is better-written than most country songs.