29 July 2008

INCOMING: OTC to DC!


Rating: 3 (meh)

MLS Rumors Rumors has learned that legendary keeper Orange Traffic Cone is heading to DC! The move appears designed to replace soon-to-be outgoing keeper Zach "The Gaffe" Wells, who will be heading to Norwegian side Ham-Kam along with a case of 100 pupusas - a transfer you read about first right here at MLS Rumors Rumors.

Earlier today, after declining to discuss possible player moves with Washington Post reporter Steven Goff, United coach Tom Soehn was spotted by our source having a very interesting conversation:
Tommy wandered off to a corner of the field and started talking loudly and gesticulating wildly...at first I thought he was just talking to himself, but then I noticed that he was actually standing right next to OTC! My ears perked up, and I heard him say, "You wanna play keeper for us? You wanna play keeper for us? Well I don't see anyone else around here who can play keeper for us, so I must be talkin' to you!" I said to myself, my god, Kyle Sheldon, what a scoop! This is anonymous, right?
You bet it is, Kyle. You bet it is.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time we see the return of OTC. I thought he had retired. This is just the type of team where he can make a big impact. Although coach may be a better fit.

Anonymous said...

So.. it wasn't anonymous?

Agent 009 said...

I thought he meant Kyle Beckerman!

Curses!

Revelation said...

Don't worry, no one reads this site...

MIke Lastort said...

Revelation said:

"Don't worry, no one reads this site..."

HEY! I read this site!

EdTheRed said...

Yeah, but we *write* this site. That doesn't count...

Agent 009 said...

I don't read this site, I take the information osmotically.